Within SW - DNA the following Races can be selected for your character:
- Human - Humans were the galaxy's most numerous and politically dominant sentient species with millions of major and minor colonies galaxywide. Believed to have originated on the galactic capital of Coruscant, they could be found anywhere, engaged in many different pursuits: spacers, mercenaries, smugglers, merchants, soldiers, assassins, farmers, crime lords, laborers, slaves, slavers, and many others, including Jedi. Since Humans were the most common sentient species, they were often considered to be a standard or average to which the biology, psychology, and culture of other species were compared.
- Human Attributes: Strength (10) Initiative (10) Knowledge (10) Charisma (12)
- Grand Destiny: Humans have an increased chance to roll Force
- Bothan - Bothans were furry mammalian anthropoids, about 1.5 meters tall. Hailing from Bothawui and several colonies, Bothans differed in facial appearance and body structure with canine, feline, and equine features. They were known for being master politicians and spies, craving intrigue and subterfuge. The Bothans were members of the Galactic Republic from at least 4,000 BBY, but likely from a significantly earlier point. Through numerous conflicts, most notably the Galactic Civil War, the Bothans remained officially neutral, although their famed Spynet always played each side and commercial interests sought profits. The Bothans were famously credited with stealing the plans to the second Death Star during the Battle of Korriban, enabling the Rebel Alliance to destroy the battlestation. They played a large role in the founding of the New Republic and in the development of its government.
- Bothan Attributes: Strength (8) Initiative (10) Knowledge (12) Charisma (10)
- It's just Politics: Bothans start with the Assassin Talent.
- Perceptive: Bothans gain an increase to Perception.
- Rodian - Rodians were a reptilian humanoid species native to Rodia in the Tyrius system. Highly recognizable due to characteristics in facial structure and skin pigment, Rodians were infamous for their violent culture, which sprang from the difficulties of life in the jungles of their homeworld. Though they were often relegated to the fringes of galactic society as bounty hunters or criminal henchmen, Rodians were not merely simple-minded thugs. The Rodian people managed to produce artists, merchants, and politicians who were found even among the upper classes of the Core Worlds.
- Rodian Attributes: Strength (9) Initiative (12) Knowledge (10) Charisma (8)
- Hunters Creed: Rodians gains a bonus in Shooting Attacks.
- Perceptive: Rodians gain an increase to Perception.
- Wookiee - The Wookiees, whose name for themselves translated to the People of the Trees, were a species of hairy bipedal humanoids that were inhabitants of the planet Kashyyyk. One of the most noteworthy members of the species was Chewbacca, Han Solo's best friend and co-pilot, who played a vital role in the Galactic Civil War and afterwards.
- Wookiee Attributes: Strength (15) Initiative (10) Knowledge (10) Charisma (7)
- Voicebox: May never speak any language but Shyriiwook.
- Large Size: Wookiee's will never fit armour.
- Wookiee Fury: Wookiee's gain a bonus to damage resistance.
- Mon Calamari - Hailing from the aquatic planet of Mon Calamaria, the Mon Calamari are a fish-like amphibious humanoid species with salmon-colored skin, webbed hands, high-domed heads and huge, fish-like eyes. Male Mon Calamari have protrusions on their chin called "barbels" which grew more numerous with age. Most Mon Calamari had salmon-colored skin, often mottled with light and dark patterns, though examples of other skin colors were known. Mon Calamari are highly supportive of the Rebel Alliance, providing pilots, captains and crew to man their warships, most noteworthy would be the Admiral, Ackbar.
- Mon Cal Attributes: Strength (7) Initiative (9) Knowledge (13) Charisma (10)
- Spacers Perception: Improves a ship's Sensor Range in Space.
- Naval Tradition: Many time factors in Space are reduced.
- Twi'lek - A humanoid race with twin head tentacles. The dual tail-like appendages,
called "lekku", grown out the backs of their heads are used for communication with other Twi'leks. Their language combines both a spoken rycrits for their meats and hides. The species is not known for violence, instead they prefer to use cunning aside from force. Their homeworld is known for the substance ryll, which has legitimate medical use, but is vastly known for more dangerous addictive and recreational reasons.
- Twi'lek Attributes: Strength (11) Initiative (10) Knowledge (10) Charisma (11)
- Lekku: Twi'lek can communicate in secret among themselves.
- Ubiquitious: Increases the max level of Smuggling by 20.